The new coronavirus outbreak is an international concern. In addition to control measurements, WeNext’s partner – PuduTech latest technology plays a large role in fighting against the new coronavirus pneumonia. Batches of delivery robots have been sent to hospitals in China to help out medical staffs.
PuduTech Delivery Robots: BellaBot, HolaBot, PuduBot Plus
PuduTech Delivery Robots are ideal for delivering medicine and meals to patients. Medical staffs will give those robots delivery order, they will take the medicine and food to patients in quarantine unit. During the process, no human effort is needed which could reduce human interaction and stop the spread of virus. Robots returned from quarantine zone will be disinfect and sterilized before next service.
Robots in Hangzhou Xiaoshan Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Not only PuduTech Robots automatic programming could help to stop the transmission of virus by reducing human interaction, those robots are effective in transportation efficiency and a remedy of medical supplies shortage. Medical staffs could reduce the use of protection gears with the help of PuduTech Robots.
Shenzhen Hospital of Southern Medical University
PuduTech taking urgent steps to dispatch delivery robots to hospital across China to help contain the virus. PuduTech Robots are already in use in some cities such as Hangzhou, Shenzhen and more. Meanwhile, Pudutech have received requests from other cities such as Chengdu, Changsha, Wuhan and other cities. PuduTech will manage those request and coordinate with hospitals in a timely manner.
Shenzhen Bao 'an District Central hospital
As an important partner of Pudutech, WeNext provides early proofing and verification for its robotics products, as well as support services for the production of some internal precision parts. We believe there must be many scientific and technological practitioners like PuduTech that are helping to fight against the epide. Wenext would like to pay tribute to all of them.
We believe we will overcome the disease. Hand in hand, the epidemic will be defeated!
- Wenext Raises $15 Million in Series A Funding
- Interview of Michael Young: The World of Design Master
- The Social Space Project for Women - Clout ft. WeNext
- New Year New factory
- The Adorable Royal Cat - Qiulong Penholder ft. WeNext
- Mind-blowing 3D Printed Eardrops that will Change Your Perception (Free Downloadable STL)
- A'Design Award Winner - Gizelle Cat Litter Box ft. WeNext
- WeNext : Modular All-In-1 Desktop Robot Arm - Hexbot Went Viral and Funded 14M in 2 Months
- The First Compact Digital Rolling Ruler – ROLLOVA ft. WeNext
- Award-Winning Underwater FIFISH V6 - Collaboration between Farsoon Technologies and WeNext
- Luming Vase (Free Download STL File)
- SIMiONIC flightsim: Everyone Can Fly ft. WeNext
- Case study-Chongqing Guofei Aviation Rescue
- List of Medical Supplies that you can 3D Print at this critical time
- Award Winning Beach Cleaner - Vancy featuring WeNext
- Global 3D Printing Statistics of 2019
- FGW Spinning Bike Shortlisted for Red Dot Design Award featuring WeNext
- WeNext Resumed Operations and Service Schedule Update
- PuduTech Delivery Robots to the Rescue and Fight Against Coronavirus
- WeNext Office Closure Notice Till 9 Feb 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)