COVID-19 is officially a pandemic and affected millions. The 3D printing industry steps up to the plate and contributing to the battle. Up until now, there are many stories about 3D printed personal protection equipment (PPE) for healthcare providers from 3D suppliers worldwide such as printed masks, face shields, and more. 3D printing is widely adopted in the medical industry.
Below are some equipment that you could print with 3D printing technology. You could download and print to help to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic:
With this customized door handle, you could open and close doors with your arm instead of your hands so as to help prevent the spread of the Coronavirus to some extent.
Designed by Erik Cederberg from 3DVerkstan, this plastic shield can be printed quickly on most 3D printers which could provide sufficient protection for those working in various healthcare agencies worldwide.
The adjuster, which was jointly designed by Peak Sport Products Co. and HP will play a role to relieve ear pain for hospital staff who need to wear masks for long periods of time.
The Stopgap Face Mask was designed as an emergency action in an effort to provide backup PPE options if the standard PPE has become unavailable.
It consists of two main components (the mask body and the filter cover) and contains features for attaching two elastic straps and receiving a patch of filter material. It is recommended that the rectangular filter patch and elastic straps are disposed of after every use of this device.
Visit and download the file from the NIH 3D Print Exchange:
We share the information here in order to do something for the world. People who don’t have access to a 3D printer or a local 3D print factory may contact us for more information. We have various 3D Printing process available.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries.
- Wenext Raises $15 Million in Series A Funding
- Interview of Michael Young: The World of Design Master
- The Social Space Project for Women - Clout ft. WeNext
- New Year New factory
- The Adorable Royal Cat - Qiulong Penholder ft. WeNext
- Mind-blowing 3D Printed Eardrops that will Change Your Perception (Free Downloadable STL)
- A'Design Award Winner - Gizelle Cat Litter Box ft. WeNext
- WeNext : Modular All-In-1 Desktop Robot Arm - Hexbot Went Viral and Funded 14M in 2 Months
- The First Compact Digital Rolling Ruler – ROLLOVA ft. WeNext
- Award-Winning Underwater FIFISH V6 - Collaboration between Farsoon Technologies and WeNext
- Luming Vase (Free Download STL File)
- SIMiONIC flightsim: Everyone Can Fly ft. WeNext
- Case study-Chongqing Guofei Aviation Rescue
- List of Medical Supplies that you can 3D Print at this critical time
- Award Winning Beach Cleaner - Vancy featuring WeNext
- Global 3D Printing Statistics of 2019
- FGW Spinning Bike Shortlisted for Red Dot Design Award featuring WeNext
- WeNext Resumed Operations and Service Schedule Update
- PuduTech Delivery Robots to the Rescue and Fight Against Coronavirus
- WeNext Office Closure Notice Till 9 Feb 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)