3D Printing Service
3D printing offers you the ability to build parts faster with complex designs that would be impossible to achieve with traditional manufacturing techniques.
We offer Stereolithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), and Multi-Jet Fusion (MJF) printing services with a wide selection of materials according your design application. View materials >>
Stereolithography (SLA) is an industrial 3D printing process used to create concept models, cosmetic prototypes, and parts with complex geometries as fast as 1 day. A wide selection of materials, extremely high feature resolutions, and quality surface finishes are possible with SLA.SLA PROCESS
Advantages of SLA
- Fast processing speed, short production cycle, no need of cutting tools and mould.
- Compared with FDM (Fused Deposition Molding) process, SLA has high forming accuracy and smooth surface.
- SLA can process prototypes and molds that are complex in structure or difficult to form using other traditional methods.
- Provide samples for experiments to verify and check the results of computer simulation design.
Selective laser sintering (SLS) is an industrial 3D printing process that produces accurate prototypes and functional production parts as fast as 1 day. Multiple nylon-based materials are available, which create highly durable final parts.SLS PROCESS
Advantages of SLS
- Compared with other processes, the toughness of SLS parts are good and suitable for functional test parts.
- SLS can use wide range of raw materials, including engineering plastics (nylon), glass fiber and others.
- No need to design support structures.
Multi Jet Fusion is an industrial 3D printing process that produces functional nylon prototypes and end-use production parts as fast as 1 day. Final parts exhibit quality surface finishes, fine feature resolution, and more consistent mechanical properties when compared to processes like SLS.MJF PROCESS
Advantages of MJF
- Fast processing speed, which can exceed 10 times of ordinary 3D printing technology.
- High print quality.
- High precision, theoretical printing accuracy can up to 50-100 microns.
- More consistent mechanical properties.